Out of My League

Yeah, you should listen to that song, written by Ne-Yo for a female singer but actually sung be the genius himself. Pure excellence, I tell you. Ne-Yo is fantastic--or, as Mrs. L often says--fantabulous. "Fantabulous" coming from an AP English teacher: go figure.

I keep not feeling like doing homework. This putting off to-do things is really bad, I realize that. But then I told myself I'd continue with my history storybook after finally doing this.

So today was the semi-dreaded 10K run. It actually wasn't that bad. It was a lot better than the last 10K around Chinatown, though, because this one's path was flat the entire way, as opposed to (steep) hills up and down in the previous one. Because of the lack of hills and such, I finished almost fifteen minutes faster. Yay! But yeah, I never want to go to USC. Unlike many students, I neither aspire to attend nor enjoy the school. For one simple primary reason: it is FAR TOO CLOSE to home! Seriously, there is only a ten-minute car-drive distance between home and there, there and home. That is simply atrociously unacceptable.
Two hours after the run, we went to Olive Garden for lunch. It was my first time there, and I loved it. Is the service at all Olive Garden restaurants so good? The chicken whatever soup was delicious, but two (small) bowls of it with one breadstick filled me right up, darn it. Really, though, the food is unbelievably filling. Or maybe it's just me. I suck at eating a lot nowadays, and sometimes, that makes money go to waste! But yeah, I want to go again someday soon just for that particular soup. Free refills are a godsend, by the way: free refills ftw!
Hmm, "ftw" isn't red underlined in here.

I actually wanted to go run again about an hour after lunch, from which I was uncharacteristically full, but then my sister and I just decided to walk around Chinatown to buy slippers. What a successful failure that was. We found one pair for our mom and then another pair for going out. But none for after-shower use, darn it. On a different note, at one point, I heard one store owner lady tell a Hispanic customer that one of the shirts was $30, which, to me, seemed very fallacious. She'd probably have sold it to an Asian for like, $20 or under! But yeah, that sort of humored me and made me make a mental notice to non-Asian customers that they will get ripped off every once in a while shopping around here, haha.

Hmm. I want to go run right now. I think I'm addicted to running today, yay!

H&S shall go walk/ run tomorrow, I hope.

Dude (I keep saying that today), I LOVE listening to songs on Youtube. Every day, I come across a whole new variety of songs, most of which I come to adore and obsess over. Goodness gracious.

The Lakers won tonight! I believe that they hadn't held the lead until what, the third or fouth quarter? But yeah, good job to them for the semi-major comeback.
Jordan Farmar<33

For some unknown reason, my right hand really hurts...
Speaking of which, my arms weren't sore after running today! Haha.

Anyhow, it is now ten past nine in the nighttime, and I must do some of the history stuff. As much as I don't care about the class and as much as I dislike this assignment, I must do it. asdfjkl;

Check this out:
No one can break through
You don't have to do it on your own
No one can get through
And you don't have to be made of stone
To make it in this life
To find a peace of mind
Just give love a try

Take a breath
Close your eyes
Believe in me, jump in, let's go
Hold my hand
(Boy), don't be shy
Sometimes you have to lose control
You've got to trust
We can try
To see how much this love can grow
If you look then you will find
That you don't have to be alone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known