Aren B

I've been sitting here for the past hour, not doing anything in particular. Certainly nothing pertaining to school or homework. Perhaps that is why I feel so unstressed at the moment. Although tired--very, very tired. I need zinc and vitamin C: my immune system has been starting to betray me, dagnabbit. And if you're sick, STOP IT! Please? Haha, I'm just kidding. I obviously cannot force people to not be sick. Even doctors can't, and I am far, far from becoming one.

Listening to music on (my playlist on) Youtube has become one of my favorite pastimes. Guess what? I'm doing it now! Well, I have been doing it for the past hour. I will start calc homework after this. I will. Caculus homework breaks my heart. This chapter on sequences and series is so devastatingly frightening and incomprehensible to my merely human and humble brain. But really, though, who cares about the sum of an infinite series?! And if it's infinite, how can you have a finite sum? Goodness gracious. Or maybe I have that so-called concept a bit wrong in my head; who knows? I love my grade in that class: 74.7%. A record high at the five week. I'm just kidding (about which part, you try to figure out).

So as I was reading some things I wrote a long while ago, I realized that my inspiration comes from...well, myself. Not to sound like a vainglorious megalomaniac. But really. Perhaps it's something of a subconscious and inherent inspiration that resides in me. Go figure.
I am what I call myself a cynical optimist. In other words, a realist. From time to time, though, I tap into my imagination and become an idealist, for however momentarily it may be. Call me a fool, but I believe in the innate goodness of people; yet I believe in change and how much of an impact that has on everybody.
Nobody is invincible to everyday unpremeditated happenings, but we all have to deal with them in one way or another, sooner or later. So why not sooner? Get on with life.

Yeah, get on with life.
Speaking of which, the Stand (more like run) for Hope 10K run is this Saturday! I keep thinking it's on Sunday, for some reason. But yeah, six miles shouldn't be too bad. April 19th shall be 18 miles! I don't think lack of training is good, though. We'll see how this week's run goes, then April's, then...the 26.2 mile marathon in May. My, oh my.

sigh. I had something to talk about, but not surprisingly, I forgot what it was. What the dumb.
Oh, well. Since I don't have anything else meaningful to say, I shall end...

Why won't you be my blue skies
So I can be your sunshine
You'll be my horizon
I'll come to you every night
I want you to be my moonlight
I will be your nighttime
My life would be so dark
If you didn't shine so bright, bright


Procrastinators Incorporated by Reynolds, Dan
...here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known