If I Say a Thousand Times

It is currently 7:23 in the P.M. and it is hot.

Today was a highly uneventful day, and though I didn't get much done, I can't exactly say that I didn't do anything. I practiced playing a particular song on the piano; I am glad to say that I have almost accomplished the song, yay. And then I made some calls and took care of a few things. Of course, I still have that whole mound of homework awaiting my efforts... But I'll tend to that another day. Oh, I guess later tonight I'll read the Lang&Lit guide for Deca.
My mom and I went to Alhambra to get something today. Well, we didn't get it, because we weren't even sure of the product I was supposed to get. On the way, we passed by our old home... Where we lived over a decade ago. Gee, it's been really long... Anyway, as we were driving past, I saw our landlady and I said, Oh, let's go visit her! On our way home we passed by there again, but she wasn't outside anymore. Man, whenever we pass by that place, I think about childhood. But I can't say I remember that much, except from photos. Which do tell a lot. Anyway, I told my mom that next time, we'd better actually stop, approach the door and greet her and her husband. Good times.

I stopped for dinner and some television, and now, during a commercial, I am resuming this.
I have not taken a shower despite my desire to, because I am so hooked to a Chinese show called "Heart of Greed." Alfred died! He wasn't supposed to die. She had just emailed him saying that she forgave him, but no... He had to go and die. Stupid. Never think and drive! Learn from the dead Alfred. See, if he hadn't cheated on her to begin with... If they'd just been honest with each other earlier... If she hadn't become a lawyer or asked for his help, none of this would have happened! And now I had to cry! Gosh. Alfred was not supposed to die! He sucks. And now she's left all alone in this cruel, cruel world, playing his favorite song on a saxaphone she bought and learned how to play JUST FOR HIM. Aw, man, this sucks so much.
But I'm still watching it, of course.
Even her friend who obviously has liked her since forever is crying, listening to her play! All she has now are memories... Aw, I'm sad.

Hmm, I am now boring myself. To a certain extent. Strokes suck too. This man... If he dies before he goes to court for divorce from that evil witch, I WILL throw something at the television. Oh, wait. I was supposed to throw something at it already, BECAUSE ALFRED DIED. Life. What a joke. Just kidding. But really, he was so young! And fine, it's just a movie/show. But still. Things like this happen in real life.
Hiding one's tears is such a foolish thing. Pretentious...

Owen's a nice name.

I just thought I'd put that out there. Goodness, I dislike when the phone rings, which is why I always set my phone on silent/vibrate. It's so annoying hearing the phone ring! Or the vacuum cleaner running. Et cetera, et cetera. Hmm. I think I want to practice a bit of piano again later.

I smell flowers... Oh, there's one in my hair! I did go to the park today, but for way less than an hour, because my mom and I had to go to Alhambra. I played badminton, but a minimal amount of, and then just stood there in lack of anything else to do, really. Whenever we go to the park, we pass by a home where the residents grow some very nice flowers. And each time, I pick one (or more) and put it in my hair. Flowers<3! Ha.

Aww, man. I haven't cried at a movie or book in such a long time. This is quite refreshing. This sucks! And now... Well, I guess it's good of her good friend to have the guy who was involved with her ex- but still love him boyfriend's accident "lie" to her and tell her he had read her very last message to him. SIGH.

Oh, the other day, I saw some boxing thing somewhere, and it is disgusting! Oh, I saw an "excerpt" on one of Ryan Higa's videos. I never knew that the boxers actually bleed! Isn't it supposed to be like, the least bit friendly...? Ugh.

Gee, I am no longer in the mood to blog, what with this show on. I must continue crying now.
No quotes today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known