Commercials

I am going to say the first thing currently on my mind:
My right index finger hurts! While cleaning up my room today... Actually, I had already finished cleaning by that time (although at the moment, there're still a few things that need to be picked up and put away); my sister and I were sorting through our sticker box. There was a small container with a few stickers in it, so I attempted to open it using that finger. And I had cut my nails only a few days ago! It began hurting a few hours afterward. And then tying waterballoons a while after didn't help, either. We decided to do the water balloon fight today at four, and it took us an hour and a half to actually make them. The first balloon took me almost ten minutes to tie! And...yeah. It was fun.
Haha, today I whimsically CLEANED my room. Well, the desk, more of. I used alcohol to wipe down the desk by my bed. And then we cleaned the window, as well. Just because our mom has been bugging us to clean our room for the past two weeks.

"Miss Universe" is so interesting... Kind of.

Ugh. School resumes tomorrow. I wonder what I shall take. I seriously hope that they will accept my (expired) passport (with a photo from a decade ago)... Or else I've lost all hope. At least, for the next five weeks, until I get my California ID in the mail. Even then, it wouldn't matter anymore, since classes would already be over. Like I've mentioned before.

I expect to be very, very slow at reading The Scarlet Letter, because I am still on page seven, and I keep having to read back one page to at least attempt to comprehend the words that are present before my eyes. I don't feel like starting The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, though, because I have heard from one unreliable source that it is very long. Well, I myself have the book, but I do not wish to get up and go confirm or refute that.

Lately, whenever I've been rather keen of flowers around me. Say I'm walking to the park and talking to whoever I am walking with, and then all of a sudden a flower catches my eye! I go up to it and either take a picture of it with my phone or I pluck it off. (It's PUBLIC property!) You can say I'm obsessed. But it's a healthy obsession. Good thing I'm not allergic to pollen or anything, because I like sniffing flowers, haha.

Hmm, what to rant about?

I doubt that I will be making use of my guitar from now on, now that class has been over.

Agh, I am boring myself with this lack of interesting topics about which to speak.

Oh, on Friday night, I talked to someboy with whom I had not spoken since eighth grade. First it was just online, and it was such a surprise when I received a message from him, because he hasn't been online since like, a year ago! Then we talked on the phone for a while, and it was nice to catch up. At the beginning, he told me that my voice sounded different from before. Then I told him that his voice hadn't changed at all! It's been TWO years! Well, anyway.

Aw, this sucks. I'm going to miss all episodes of "General Hospital" from now on. I mean, I could probably watch it on soapnet.com or something, but the computer is still highly dysfunctional, and the laptop here lags so horribly whenever I play a song or anything on Youtube or even open a few windows rather than just one! Gosh.

Last night, I actually fell asleep without trouble and I slept until 9:54 without interruption! Yay for me! I slept until ten yesterday, as well. It feels good to sleep until that late. So far, the record has been, and still stands as, 11:33. Ah, how blissful of a sleep that was.

Hahaha, they're chasing after a garbage truck. Yet another Chinese show. It's quite humorous, though I never pay too much attention to it at a time.

I suppose that I have run out of things about which to blabber, so I shall now depart this window and do something else. Gosh, school tomorrow. I guess it's good, so I don't sit at home in front of the television all day, piling on the calories... Ha.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
-Herm Albright

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want.
-Oscar Wilde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known