Fireworks and Pollution!

I am hearing fireworks from the block adjacent to mine at the moment. And I know who is setting them... I haven't seen them in a while, really. And I have been watching the Macy's fireworks spectacular thing on television; it's boring. There is almost absolutely nothing good on television today. I want to watch "Friends"! Well, anyway... I suppose that I may be going over to that block on which people are inconsiderately setting fireworks and unknowingly adding to the already pervasive pollution here. Oh, yes, I am going over there, and in about an hour or so, I shall return and resume this to-be meaningless blog. Now 9:28.

Currently 11:06 in the nighttime. I returned from my cousins' about ten minutes ago. It was extremely boring! What a rip-off of a show. Everything was the same thing! Anyway, when I first got there, I saw a bunch of old people sitting on a curb from, observing from afar. Then I sashayed (ha!) over to my baby cousins and watched them have fun with the Morning Glory stuff. A bag was set on fire (accidentally, of course...or, hopefully) while two of them were trying to light up their whatevers. I thought that the boxes in the bag were actually full with fireworks, so I declared that the fireworks were on fire! But then I asked the oldest one and she said that everything was empty. No wonder they were so cool about it. Goodness. When all of those ran out, though, we all went over to the "big boys!" side and watched them be the foo's that they were, trying to impress themselves amongst themselves. It was so boring!! But we stayed there anyway, for the sake of being their audience, seeing as how the old people crowd had vanished before we knew it. It was so dumb, though, because whenever they were about to set something on fire near somebody else, they wouldn't even bother to warn them! What considerate friends, huh? I bet that if somebody was to get injured, nobody would have the common sense to call for help. So dumb! Really.

On a different note, last night, I actually dreamed! Or, at least, it's the only dream that I remember for the past several weeks. This dream... It was weird, but in a pleasant manner. But whenever I try to imagine it happening in real life, I just have to think, "Ew!" So in that dream occurred somebody whom I know in real life but whom I do not really like much in real life. I mean, from time to time, he's okay. Quite the contrary in the dream, though! There and then, we were all...lovey-dovey. Which is just plain queer in and of itself, realistically. Agh. Oh, well. I'm sure that this will be one of those dreams that I easily forget anyway.

It is now 11:31, 29 minutes before midnight. I need to end this short because somebody is waiting to use the laptop.

Happy fifth of July's eve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known