Tis a beautiful day.

It's Saturday! Which means, the SAT test that I so did not even bother to care much about is now over. It was relatively easy, actually. Until I get my score... But for the time being, I'm okay. I skipped ten questions, and as I had predicted (because I know myself so well), I didn't have enough time. But I can't say that I didn't finish; let's go with I didn't have enough time to complete everything. Anyway, my "twin" and I finished at 10:05 or so, and us two and one other person were the only ones who were taking only one test. Everybody else in the room was taking either one or two more. So my mother drove us back, and then I went to my "twin"'s home to work on the history music video project thing. And I came back at around noon to eat lunch, and now here I am, telling you about my morning/ early afternoon.

I'm on AIM right now (as usual), and I have absolutely nothing good to talk about. I mean, nothing to blab about, anyway. Agh, I'm just wasting my time here again, doing nothing efficient or productive to my fragile future.

Oh, I should go to the library... Ah, too far. Actually, it's only less than ten minutes' walk away, but still. Today's a very nice day, compared to the rest of this week. Yesterday was hot, and the days before were okay, but today is just wonderful. I want to go to the Huntington Library, which, do not judge!, sounds boring, but it's actually a botanical garden. Really nice, serene place.

Apparently, my mother is getting ready to go to the library herself. Maybe I should tag along...

I went to the piano and attempted to play something last night. And... Let's just say that the attempt did not go too well. I can't play anymore! This is not good, not good at all.

Well, I'm going to get ready to go out and play tennis instead of being the nerd that I am and going to the library.
Hmm. I need sunblock. I probably got about ten degrees darker yesterday by standing under direct sunlight in PE. I just felt too lazy to put it on.

This was such a short and boring blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known