Hot and Cold

I feel it rather strange that there are days when I "Endlessly" go on and on about stuff and then days when I just plain don't blog at all. Do you?

Anyway, it is currently Wednesday night (if I am keeping track correctly), at 10:42. I am already sleepy due to having awoken at the horrifically ungodly hour of half past five this morning just to go out and personally extend my physical "education". Ha. I went with my cousins and them to jog and then to the park to play basketball and badminton. And, of course, to swing. On the swingset. Now, you're probably thinking of how juvenile it is, but swinging is actually very rejuvenating, or, at the very least, relaxing. You don't have to think about anything except the wind in your hair (if you have hair...) or the sand beneath your in-the-air-but-not-flying feet. Then, around nine, I was supposed to go and do some blood test or whatever (yuck), but then I called the place, and because I had had some clementine juice (yum!) when I woke up, the lady with whom I was speaking said that I should probably just do it tomorrow. Which, unfortunately, I will. It'll be the same pattern again. Pattern leads to habit! Said one of mis amigos.
I kind of miss reading... I kind of miss my book! Which, obviously, I still have not yet retrieved.

Somebody and I actually had a semi-meaningful but interrupted conversation yesterday. It was about...trust, essentially. How there's rarely anybody who one can trust in this world. (And having just typed that, I realize that if that was so, then everybody would be suspicious of everybody else, and then some.) After a while, a question popped into my head, and it nagged and nagged me for a while until I finally decided to call that person and ask it. Anyway, the question was, If you don't trust a person, does that mean that you're not friends? Because, in case you have not yet realized or experienced in the duration of your short life, trust is essential in a good relationship, any relationship at all. (Communication is key.) Unfortunately, that person did not answer my question! Gosh. It's just a yes or no. Then again, I suppose that it may require some time and thought. Actually, now that I myself have had a bit of time to think about it, I would go with no, if you don't trust a person, that means that you're not friends. I mean, when I just thought of all my "friends"...there's not really one that I can come up with off the top of my head whom I do not trust. Those who I don't trust... Well, I could and would not call them friends; they'd be acquaintances, if anything at all. Then again, I can be too much of a trusting person from time to time... But that's a different story, spoken of on a previous day.

So my parents are watching yet another Chinese movie on television. This lady... She is the main character in so many movies that I just plain have to dislike her. But I like her movies! Haha. Anyway, in this particular one, she has caught her husband cheating on her with a seemingly younger woman. She sees him see her and then storms away (as most other women would, I figure); he gallantly chases after her like the knight in shining armor that he is (that was dripping with sarcasm). At one point, he pulls on her sleeve and makes her fall down a set of steps. She turns out perfectly fine, and then just as she is about to take another step after having had enough of their heated conversation, she slips on a banana peel thing and then tumultuously tumbles down another set of steps. And...she is unconscious; undoubtedly, this results in some head trauma trouble. Now, she is calling chicken mushroom and mushroom chicken. I am suspecting that she is doing this on purpose just to spite her so-called hubby. Heck, I myself would do that. I'd probably make a mess everywhere I go just to make him clean up after my mess! Ha.

So I had some brocolli (or is it broccoli?) about twenty or so minutes ago, and apparently, I have inflicted on myself a stomachache. And earlier, I was telling my sister what a good laxative broccoli (yeah, I'm getting the feeling it's spelled this way) is! I guess I wasn't really kidding. Dried fruit is, as well! I remember on Deca subject matter test day, our teacher brought us lots of snacks, and I was so intrigued with the dried fruit that I persistently ate it throughout our two hours of study time. Then, at one point, her sister told us to watch how much we ate of it, because...and then she left her sentence hanging. A few of us (not including me!) laughed, and at first, I didn't understand what was so humorous, until somebody mentioned the probability of having to use the restroom after consuming an excessive amount of the snack. As my "luck" would turn out, though, I was just fine. Oh, goodness gracious me, what a topic: laxatives...

It was actually somewhat chilly earlier. Still is, I think. Only now I'm inside instead of outside. It's getting cooler and cooler day by day this week! Yay! (Let us not "jinx" it now...)

Hmm. What ever shall I blab about now?
Well, it's 11:16. I have to wake up before six again and exercise to maintain physically healthy.
Haha, I was talking to one of my friends with whom I hadn't spoken in several weeks on the phone yesterday, and we were both saying how busy we'd been; at one point, he said, "Well, maybe, maybe if you lose a few pounds and get thinner, I could fit you into my tight schedule." Something very along that line. I cracked up at that; it actually made sense! Hahaha.

This movie (another one) is getting so very lame. I hate "fake hits". I mean, come on! You didn't even slap the guy! Heck, he barely touched him.

Clearly, because I have resorted to giving sysnopses of lame movies, I have run out of good topics about which to tell you. So I shant waste any time more, for I shall instead go dormir.
That last sentence was very hard for me to think of, type, and review.

Good day/night, everybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known