Quickly

I came over to D's room to use her computer with the intention to blog. That was about an hour and a half ago. And I have just been on Facebook the whole time! And now that it's time to return to my abode about ten feet away (outdoors), I shall blog a quick blog just for the heck of it.

So I was feeling pretty down and stupid before I came over here. Well, before I came over here, I also listened to music on my YouTube playlist, so that made me feel a bit better already. Then I spoke on the phone with S, who told me she met Joseph Vincent! So that was quite exciting, even though I was not personally, physically there to experience the whole circumstance. Nonetheless, yay for S. And then... I kicked D off her own computer (ha) so I could go about my Facebook business. And now here I am, feeling hyper and hypoglycemic... I like the former more, though.

Some very stupid things happened today. And I would just like you all to know that I really don't appreciate being lied to, because I think I do enough good to deserve the truth from at least the people I care about. Also, I like for promises to be kept and not broken. Thanks.
There's your lesson about me for today! And for a while, probably, unless you learn something new about me through every post. Whatever sinks your ship.

Until next time, good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known