Meandering

"Get over yourself."

Really? Nobody had ever said that to me before. I don't think I deserved to have that said to me. Sorry I care to have good conversations every once in a while. I'm still a bit upset about those three words. Every time I woke up between last night and 11:53 today, that was the first thought that crossed my mind: "Get over yourself." If I were all about myself, things would be SO different, because I'd get everything I want. And that is clearly not the case here. Or else I wouldn't have those three words to think about. Hmph.

Today was my second day staying home, and I must say that sleep really does help. I woke up at 11:53 today and felt considerably better than I did yesterday. I ate lunch, watched my soap opera on television, did whatever, then did P90X cardio, which was completely exhausting. I'm sore now. Then I did more of whatever. Ate dinner, and now here I am.

I wonder if the Lakers will win or lose today. It is the end of the third quarter, and they are tied at 90-90. How exciting.

I am not excited for tomorrow, though. I have to go to the three real classes I have...and possibly sing in Spanish and take a test in English. How fun, huh? No.

"CSI: NY" tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known