Fall Down

It is 12:53 P.M. at the moment, and I am already bored (I woke up at 11:11 A.M.) and tired of being so.
Last night, I didn't fall asleep until nearly 2:30 and I actually didn't wake up five hours later! Oh, now I know why: the construction workers are off today. Gosh darn it, can they not be off everyday? It isn't like anybody is actually going to occupy the new apartment they are working on. Goodness gracious.

I realize that I have issues--many of them. And they just keep piling atop one another, never diminishing completely. I think that I need to learn to let go of a lot of things and just believe, trust, and move on. asdfjkl; There are a few matters I would absolutely love to rant about in writing (or, in this case, typing), but I'm not certain that this is the appropriate place for doing so, so I'll restrain myself as best as I can. Nonetheless, ASDFJKL;@#$%!

Great, now I've made myself feel unsettled again, which was what kept me up so late last night.

So in about six hours, my mother, my sister, and I shall attend a relative's wedding banquet. I don't even know what to wear! Not that I really care, because we always barely know anyone at any of these family gatherings. I opt to be nonchalantly antisocial and inconspicuous. But seriously, so much for watching fireworks anywhere tonight (I highly doubt that the restaurant manager will allow for fireworks inside the building...).

After a short time, I shall continue reading Along for the Ride and then do whatever else after I start getting bored of that too.

Do you sense my restlessness? Because I am unbelievably restless when I stay at home for too long. Add onto that my current issues and BAM, you have a meticulously paranoid and restlessly unsettled Wendy. Not a good combination at all, I tell you.

I should begin my summer assignments one of these days. Yeah, one of these days...

I want this summer to be the longest summer ever! But just when I do, this just so happens to be the summer that's going by the most quickly. Aghadsfjkl;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known