Closer to You

It is so hot right now! And by "now," I mean at 11:47 at night! This farcical nonsense must stop. Not like anyone can hear my demand...

Agh, I have to remember to send something via UPS tomorrow.

So, the biggest piece of news as of this moment, as far as I can remember, is that classes end on Thursday, which is a mere two days away. I no longer have to go to the gym, but I think that I still will, since tomorrow's the last day and I have nothing better I want to do anyway. Gosh darn it, I'm going to miss going to the gym and working out everyday. Now I have to actually run on cement as opposed to whatever material treadmills are made out of. And I'm going to miss...well, everything about that place (except when its Wednesday crowds and occasional random Tuesday ones too). Statistics class, however, is a much different story. But it's not really like we do much in there; I just play WordChallenge on Facebook for the majority of the time. :)

This morning, a plumber person came to fix our pipes, but from downstairs in the parking lot. I was awakened by an annoyingly incessant hammering noise from right below our bedroom, and then later I found out that I couldn't do any of the morning brushing/washing/combing stuff... even using the toilet (!) because the plumber person had brought the wrong part and therefore needed more time to "fix" whatever was wrong. So, after nearly two and a half hours, I finally used the restroom (i.e. the toilet) in our room, and then when I flushed it, I was taken aback by its sudden loud gurgling noise! It was a deep, long, GRR-RRRRUMMMBORRR GURGLE GURGLE noise, and I almost jumped back because I thought that the toilet water was going to attack me. Then I washed my hands and left the restroom ASAP. Haha.

I think that that is all the time I have to share for tonight. I just felt like saying some random things so that whoever reads this won't be disappointed that I didn't rescue them from boredom for however long it takes them to read (and reread?) this.

Bye bye for now, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known