Aches Everywhere!

My throat really hurts, and I don't even know why. I really, really hope I don't get sick. :(

Some of you might already know about my bruise. For those of you who don't, here's the story:
Yesterday, I fell down while going UP two different flights of stairs. The first time, I had almost reached the top when I thought that I was already at the top and didn't lift my leg because I believed that I was on a flat surface. So basically, I missed the step and I tumbled forward. About half a minute later, I hit my hipbone hard against the doorknob on my way to the bathroom. An hour later occurred the second fall. I was going up an uncarpeted flight of stairs this time. Four or five steps up, I suddenly just fell! Something must have really been bothering me, because when I tried to reach for the railing about four inches right behind me, I missed. So I fell some more... And upon trying to get back up, I fell back down again because I didn't have the strength to do so! Meanwhile, I scratched my elbow area against that wall... And, yeah. Now I have an enormous bruise right below my right knee. That, in addition to two scrapes. Seriously, though, this is the biggest bruise I have ever inflicted on myself. Gosh darn it.

It's been quite hot these past few days. I mean, I sweat from just sitting here.
Oh, and today, the day I actually could work out, was the day that the PE "instructor" was absent. Who needs an instructor for PE anyhow?! Goodness gracious.

Just six more days of class, and I shall have an entirely free summer. Yay!
I want to go watch "Harry Potter" soon. I love Harry Potter movies...probably because I've never read any of the books, haha.

This shall be all for tonight.
Please don't let me be sick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known