Pain

Los Angeles v. Cleveland. The Celtics actually lost against the Spurs. I wonder how disappointed they must feel. Oh, my, it's Sunday. Aren't the Lakers supposed to be wearing their white uniforms? Who cares. The Cavaliers' uniform is hurting my eyes.

So I just wanted to complain about the awful state of pain from which I am currently enduring. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, my legs are sore, and my eyes are tired. Basically, I am just in far too much pain that I really don't think I deserve to go through. What the stupid gay. :(
And the fact that my sister just had to put on arthritic rub on her feet just because they hurt doesn't help at all either. It smells horrendously horrible in the room and everywhere else she has stepped foot on, which is basically everywhere. I don't know how people stand this terrible, horrible, awful odor. It literally makes me sick. Perhaps it can catalyze my stomach acids and I can finally throw up what I've been wanting to throw up this whole morning. Not that I've even eaten anything much (just two bananas after the run and a nectarine prior).
This
sucks.

Needless to say, I didn't enjoy that run too much. It sucked. The weather sucked, and the altitude sucked. I want to sleep the rest of my day away so I can just forget all this. But we're going out to eat lunch.

I really need food. And I just realized that I won't even get home until probably around six o' clock because my sister has a dentist appointment or something at 3:30 and then we're going to buy groceries. I need food.

Wow, it's sunny even in Cleveland. The sun should just come out now and literally brighten up my day, dagnabbit.

I think that I'm giong to just be grumpy today, thank you very much.

Yeah, that's all for now, I guess. She's still in the bathroom, too! What the gay!

Go Lakers.
http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/14932-2/kobe+bryant+and+jordan+farmar+celebrates.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known