Crawford, Chace

gaynessJH (8:34:48 PM): CHACE CRAWFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moi (8:35:15 PM): what about him?
gaynessJH (8:35:28 PM): hes pretty!!

How very true that is. And a guy said that! Hahaha.
Manipulation...the beauty of Internet.

It is now 8:56 in the nighttime, and I am chatting, watching "The Perfect Marriage" (trust me, it's not as "nice" of a movie as it sounds), hearing piano music, and doing this. I like suspenseful movies. And crime shows! Not that I myself will ever commit any such crimes anytime soon. Or ever... Hopefully. Haha.

I am proud to announce that...
I have completed all mandatory summer assignments! I say "mandatory" because Deca isn't necessarily mandatory... It's just highly suggested. Speaking of which, I finally got around to organizing all my Deca papers for this year today. Deca papers, and then some. It felt good to organize everything and stuff. And be done with everything as well, of course. I feel so good today! Tonight, whatever. I finished sometime late afternoon.
And tomorrow, my mother, sister and I shall go shop! Tomorrow's Labor Day... Hmm. And then on Tuesday I shall go to the place at which I volunteer on Fridays during the school year to translate and whatnot. If I ever get a call back... Hopefully that day I will be able to spend (some time) with a certain somebody who has something of a fondness for rabbits, for whatever reason.

Oh, yeah, I have to practice piano some. Okay, so before Wednesday, I shall... journal, journal the other, Deca, and vocabulary. I verbed all those nouns! In case you didn't notice... Um, yeah. I'm just being weird. Oh, well.

Man, the extents people would go to for the sake of money. I'm talking about the movie. How evil. Money is the root of a lot of evil these days. Not just these days, actually. It's always been.

Hmm. So I realized just yesterday how important focus is! Well, not just yesterday, per se, but once again. Focus. It is so "useful"! If that made any sense. I need to focus on focusing more, especially now that school is beginning again.
I also realize that I am quite inarticulate at the moment!

Ah...the computer is still behaving in a very unflattering manner. Not that it itself seems to care! Goodness. I want a new computer! Or something.
I love that Cheerios commercial in which the wife is eating and the husband comes in and questions why she is eating it. And she questions him back as if he insulted her. Haha.

The season premieres of "Gossip Girl" and "One Tree Hill" are tomorrow! Yay! And if I have enough time, I might even watch it for "90210". It seems so very interesting. Jenny (however it's spelled in this case) Garth is in it! So, yeah, a lot of television watching to come. And some reading in addition to that, hopefully.

Hmm, so I am going to pay attention to the movie now.
Until next time...

You know you love me.
XOXO,
"Gossip Girl".


Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known