H&S

sigh. So very many things have happened this weekend, in the past two days, two and a half. And I'll just admit right away that it's been a complete mix of emotions this entire time, even now. And I'm sure that this will continue for a while, even though... I'm really tired right now, so that'd explain my inarticulation and my soon to be constant loss of train of thought.

I'd been studying econ notes for about three hours, then as five o' clock rolled around, I went outside and asked my mother where my phone was because apparently my sister had gotten it back, and she pointed to the shelf behind her, so...yeah, I was kind of happy to retrieve my phone, because I did miss it! I actually missed talking to some people, too. But, yeah. Anyway, I didn't want to read the book because I'd read it twice already, so I just decided to come here to the computer, where I haven't been to the whole day...prior to now. If that made any sense.

I think that I have so much to say but that I do not want to mention that I am currently at a loss for many words. I don't believe that I have ever felt so sad/horrible, at least for a long time. Nor have I felt so...strangely happy. Oh, the things I have not felt before this weekend. So, obviously, I'm still growing, psychologically. And so are you!

sigh. I give up.
I'm all talked out already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known