It's a Saturday Night

And here I am, sitting at the computer, chatting and blogging. I really ought to be doing some homework and studying and practicing piano...
Oh, if I haven't mentioned this already, I have decided to take that darned piano exam. And it's next Saturday at Whittier College. So, as of this moment, I have one and three-fourths of my five songs memorized. It was actually a pretty good day today, despite that fact that I'm still freaking sick. I was at my piano teacher's home for about four hours, doing that "intensive piano tutor" thing. In total, I got to "practice" about an hour and a half. (Lots of fractions today!) It was extremely useful. If I hadn't gone there today, I would still have only one song down and four to go instead of... Well, you get the idea. (I've had it with numbers for today.)

Next week is going to be a heck of a hectic week. Monday: math (darn) quiz, chemistry exam. Tuesday: same as usual. Wednesday and Thursday: afterschool tutoring for AP European History (Yes, I actually write that in my headings.). Friday: DAY BEFORE PIANO EXAM... and DAY BEFORE POLI SCI EXAM... Oh, goodness gracious. Add "practice piano like crazy" to all those days, and there you have it: my whole schedule for la semana.

Agh, I feel like I have nothing good to write today. I did have something earlier...in the week. But I have seemingly forgotten. Oh well.

Here's a little something I thought I'd say (copied and pasted from what I just added to my Myspace):
I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone in my life, whether I seem to like you or not, because, believe it or not, each of you has taught me a lesson of one kind or another in one way or another. So, thank you all.

And that, my friends, shall conclude today's...whatchamacallit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known