10 Days

So I realize it's been that long since I've posted a new post. Or whatever. And it was, indeed, long. It feels like it's been forever (Remember that forever doesn't last.) since I last wrote here. Let's see, now. A lot of things have happened...most of which I cannot or do not feel the need to reaccount for. Since I've told each story at least thrice. In person to other people, I mean. The rest, I've forgotten, most likely because it's not important. Much.
Guess what? I actually like P.E. now! Yeah, right? Surprise, surprise! The original humongous (The other day, one of my classmates was talking to his friend. And he called something "humongous", and his friend laughed and confidently said, "Dude, humongous isn't even a word." I laughed back and informed him, "Yeah, 'humongous' is a word. 'Ginormous' isn't." He seemed quite shocked! That was hilarious.) class of 80 split into factions of...Well, I don't know about the other half of us, but I know we have about 60 persons in our class now. And this teacher doesn't grade on what court you land on on grading day. It's all based on effort and participation. I like that. But it's not as if I'm going to take advantage of that and stand around and do stupid nothing the whole darn period. I'm still going to play and try and all that. Just like before. Honest! Anyway... We got our Calculus textbooks today in math (obviously). Our teacher tells us innocent kids a whole bunch of (neutral-colored) lies, man. She said it was going to be a lot smaller than our Precalc book, but it's not that much of a difference! And she said that all the books have been used for only one year before this, so they should all be in good shape. Pft. My butt. (No, please do not picture that. It's like, obscene. Okay, I just insulted myself. Oh well.) All the books are messed up! Seriously. None of them deserve an A for condition. Not even for effort. They look terrible. And when our teacher told us to flip to page 42 and claimed that the only reason why she chose these books was because of that one chart...I immediately, instinctly thought of a situation in which a woman marries a man just for his financial/materialistic assets. It was quite funny. But the book isn't. Gee, I sure can't wait to learn from this...

I actually played basketball for more than an hour today. And I had fun! Good exercise, too. Oh, so...I had a lot of exercise today. In P.E., we ran a mile, and then after school I walked down to do volunteer, played basketball there, and walked back up! Yay. Gosh, I love these endorphins. I can't stop typing. Except when I have to think of what to say, of course.
(And now I have to stop to go have dinner. Commercial pause.)

Okay, I admit I've been back for quite a while now, but I've been busy with IMing personas. In Spanish yesterday, in honor of Valentine's Day (also known, sadly, as Single's Awareness Day for those who are, obviously, single) we made a box...thing. With a Dia de los Enamorados theme, kind of. Mine was extremely nice, if I must say so myself. I even gave it to my teacher. She loves me ;)
I'm sure you're aware (or not) that I can come up with the meanest remarks ever when I want to. So yesterday, as I was walking to fourth period Spanish, this situation just occurred to me:
Boy: Will you be my valentine?
Girl: Depends. How much will you pay me?

I started laughing to myself as I approached the classroom. I crack myself up.
Then in fifth period, this guy quite randomly asked if I'd be his valentine. I said, "Yeah, sure... Just kidding," because in second period, he'd handed me something and said it was for me. Then after I took it, he said, "Just kidding." It was a class activity from, again, Spanish. So, yeah. I can't believe I forgot to say my line! "Depends. How much will you pay me?" Agh. It would have been amazingly hilarious for myself, him, and everyone around us.
I love my insults and scenarios. Here's another one that I came up with quite a while ago; it's between two roomates of the same sex:
person 1: If anything happens to you, I won't be able to live with myself.
(pause) person 2: (nothing yet)
person 1 goes on: That's why I'm going to look for a new roommate.


Hahaha. Yes, I think I'm funny. No, you know what? I know I'm funny. Or else I wouldn't be coming up with such stuff on a regular basis. Actually, they're all pretty mean... Huh. Well, you gotta be cynical in this world full of...jerks. Seriously.

I feel like having an extremely long talk with someone right now. Practically anyone. Who I usually talk a lot with. Hmm, I have several people in mind... But unfortunately, none of them are on. And I don't really have all their phone numbers... And what I want is a LIVE talk. You know, mano y mano. Or however it goes.

I'm sprung on the song "Together" by Ne-Yo. I found it on Myspace yesterday, and I just completely loved it right away. I've been listening to it Over and Over (Nelly and Tim McGraw; people used to think that song was annoying and pointless. It was a nice song!) again since I started this blog. Anyway...

I think I'm about done for tonight. My hands are actually getting cold, although why, I don't know. I've been typing for the past...however long. I should go...do something now.
Oh, heck. I have to go to the library tomorrow.
No school on Monday! Yay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known