Jokes

Got jokes?
I do!

Recently, one of my friends said that he has come to terms with the fact that I am just a jokester. Initially, I didn't know whether to be offended or flattered. After a few moments, I--being my usual self--went with the latter, obviously. If you, said friend, are reading this, it's okay! I didn't take offense to it.

That being said, last night, the following song was stuck in my head, and I played it over and over, singing along and totally distracting myself from the paper which I have yet to begin but is due tomorrow.


I'm going to play this song for my children so that they know they got it from their mama, too! :)


A few minutes ago, I was about to throw away our food trash...
me: Do you have any trash (that you want me to throw away)?
J: No, thanks, though.
me: Are you sure? Don't let this opportunity go to waste!

heh :)

As you probably can tell from this post, I gladly embrace my jokester-ness, yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known