Crazy, Crazy Me

I must be crazy. It's nearly 2:30 a.m. and I am still awake just to blog. I didn't fall asleep until almost 3:30 last night, either... About half an hour ago, I finished my final English paper, and began to just listen to music (I had been listening to rap while writing, so I decided to change genres when I was done).

Both of my roommates have been asleep for a while now. I'm awake because, well, I chose to do my paper so late at night when I could have done it at any time during the day. But I have somehow convinced myself that I write best/ most effectively late at night, so I spent my day reading and creating a written study guide for the objective portion of my English final on Tuesday. I really need to start studying chem, too... But tomorrow will be a continuation of English objective material. In addition to a however-long review session for linguistics... Oh, gosh. Do I really not care about chem anymore?! I think so. Regardless, I WILL study for it. Study study study... Goodness gracious.

Tonight, my family came for dinner because it's about that time of the quarter when I have extra swipes and I'm actually staying over the weekend. So we spent about an hour and half in Covel just eating. My mother thinks I'm malnourished or something, because out of the two or three times she has eaten here, she doesn't think there's nearly enough nutrition in the foods served as I need. I also may have given her a bad impression when I started my dinner with a bowl of Lucky Charms and Special K, though... Oh, well!
I can't wait for my mother to pick me up on Thursday evening (possibly after dinner here so she doesn't have to cook at home) so I can go home already. I can't wait for finals to just be done with so I can have time to watch "Days of Our Lives" without feeling guilty! And I can't wait to have genuine, good Asian cuisine without worrying about having to poop right afterward...

I know this post may seem pointless or just not interesting at all, but I just wanted to write for the heck of writing, as opposed to writing for the sake of 20 percent of my overall grade. You know? I will assume that you do.

Now, it is 2:34 and I shall sleep.



Good night, world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known