My Nutritionist

I now have a nutritionist! Kind of, but not really. I'm getting meal contents suggestions that sound so healthy--just the remedy I need.

For the past three weeks, I have been feeling utterly and disgustingly unhealthy, and I haven't done anything to solve that. But I think I'm going to start bringing fruit for lunch at work from now on. At least, for the majority of my work days, which now start at nine and end at 4:30 or five. I'll have to speak with a manager about Sundays and whatnot. This scheduling conflict is really too conflicting for me to even bother to want to deal with. I enjoy taking things slowly and singly sometimes, you know.

Back to my recent health issues... I should go do my blood test sometime this week, too. I believe I'm about a month overdue for it. Also, I need to resume my exercise/ running routine; I'm gaining the summer weight. And I need to eat healthily and sleep healthily and live healthily. These daily hourly headaches are really getting to me, and I do not want to have to resort to taking Tylenol every four to six hours. That's just not good for my body in the long run.

Now, I will take a trip to the toilet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known