Tired Eyes

I really want to take off my contact lenses now. But then I wouldn't be able to see because my eyeglasses aren't here. I don't particularly wish for many things, but right now, I wish that we can just settle at one place and one place only, because quite frankly, I do not have time for this kind of ridiculousness. On top of that, my patience for it is...not very much. Not very much at all...

Well, at least I have good news. Decathlon is over, and we did very well: placed 15th out of 64 schools district-wide, third in our conference (following El Camino Real and Granada Hills), as well as Most Improved in our conference. Ms. R had wanted the latter for such a long time, and we finally achieved it! So that was exciting. Marshall High completely, utterly dominated, and I was happy for them because they had dominated El Camino, as well. Haha.

Today, I found out that A was right. I didn't have to worry about my grade point average. I am in fine and dandy standing right now, despite the "B" I earned in biology. That was a good way to start off my morning, I suppose.

Looks like we're finally departing now. After five long hours of waiting. I'll blog again when the opportunity presents itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known