Pet Peeves, Things I Don't Like

-clutter
-loud noise, music, voices, conversations
-bad grammar
-nagging
-continual phone ringing
-voicemail
-long lines and traffic jams
-gum smacking
-ignorant shallowness
-incessant profanity
-disappointment and subsequent lectures
-self disappointment
-high volume anything
-horrible driving
-paying for a 12 oz. drink and getting only 11...with ice
-peanut butter (particularly chunky)
-headaches
-anxiety
-long exams
-groups of people who walk together, taking up the entire width of a walkway
-littering and loitering
-being forced to "donate"
-people not picking up after themselves (refer back to clutter)
-inconsideration
-boring, boring books
-and a plethora of other "pets" and "peeves"...

At the moment, I particularly dislike feeling unhappy and not knowing why.
I feel like asdfjkl; and I want that feeling to go away! It might be time to roll into a ball and eat ice cream, 'figuratively' speaking. sigh.

For some reason completely unbeknownst even to my subconscious, I always stress about AP Biology the day before an exam. No matter how much or how little I have done and studied, the anxiety finds a way to SMACK me in the head! Although, I really don't think that bio should be/ is the core of such a feeling today. Agh...

And I still need to read Heart of Darkness and Things Fall Apart for English... Neither appeals to me at all.

Saturday: SAT II's, hopefully Ichiban and whatnot afterward
Sunday: Chapter 15
next Saturday: Scrimmage...

The next two weekends are going to be such jokes. Like: ha. ha. ha. jokes...
Yeah, not funny at all, huh? That's what I thought.

Remember to vote for and review my photo for Brickfish by November 5th. See previous blog post for link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known