More Pet Peeves

Here are some things that you should not do to or with me... because they "peeve" me:
-poke
-invade privacy, ranging from phone calls to body parts (refer to above)
-disrespect, especially if you don't know me or I you
-seriously degrade or demean when I am in the vicinity unless you want some serious insults
-criticize organization and methodology
-speak loudly or rudely
-listen to loud music
-be a smartypants
-interrupt my homework time
-try to "inconspicuously" copy my work (lame)
-ask for my opinions and then pretend you didn't hear any
-criticize my work that you yourself could have done in the first place
-use excessive profanity
-hate on my clever and witty jokes and puns

Anyway, today was Deca scrimmage day at GHCHS. It was unbelievably difficult for me to get out of bed this morning because I had gone to sleep past midnight and had to wake up at 5:40 to get there around 7:00. But I guess that Deca or no Deca, I still would have had to wake up around that time since the 15K was today. Man, I missed out on a good run and a good t-shirt. A REALLY good t-shirt, dagnabbit. My luck, or lack thereof, evidently, would have made it so that the one run I can't do gives the best t-shirt ever... Well, no regrets, because it looks like I'm actually going to do Deca for a full year this time around.
With that said, I shall now reveal my future plans:
November-- SAT scores, UC and maybe USC applications, stuff shopping
December-- last SAT for the rest of my life (yay!), City of Angels half marathon (I've got some goals in mind), college application essays abound, stuff shopping, 18th birthday, holiday fun, novel time, journal time
I'm actually very excited for December. :)

By the way, I listened to the Deca music CD for the first time last night, and I realized that most of the songs are quite pleasant to the ears. I mean, I would be proud to put 18th century music into my MP3 player or iPod... if I had one, that is. And now I must familiarize myself with all the songs, pleasant or not.

You know, it's so nice to be able to fall asleep as easily as I have been for the past week or two. All I have to do is take a long, long blink, and the next thing I know (or not, really), I'm asleep! But I suppose that that only goes to show how exhausted I have been lately, which clearly is not a good thing. In all seriousness, I need some hardcore rest.
An addendum: I have never appreciated sleep as much as I do now.

Now I shall finish my bio notebook and then watch television or read bio until I fall asleep (haha).

A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B.
-"Fats" Domino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known