Super Stars of Dance

This show lasts until eleven tonight, and its beginning dance of the Irish group completely enthralled me. All the following groups did not get any better than that, though. We'll see about all the next groups! (It's a dance competition between eight groups from six continents, with the categories of solo, duet, and group, the latter of which intrigues me most.)

Have you ever heard of an Australian tap dancer? Pretty cool, if you ask me.

Hmm, so I had my first driving lesson this morning. It was supposed to be from one to three in the afternoon, but then the driving school lady called me barely fifteen minutes after I woke up and changed the time to ten! But, yeah, when I went downstairs and saw that another student was going to be in the backseat while I was going to drive, I got pretty worried for her, no joke. After about ten minutes of a few basic things, the instructor said, "Okay, go." That blunt command completely flustered me! Drive? Really? Just like that?! I'll tell you, I was not the least bit nervous, but all the most scared, especially with an innocent student about my age, right behind me. For about the first five minutes, I was unbelievably inconsistent with my speed and got honked at by the truck behind me at one point. At a curve, I almost hit the curb or whatever the side was. After a long while of making right turns and a few left turns, I had to go drive on the freeway. "The FREEWAY? Really?" He confirmed as if I was asking a redundant question. Geez. Anyway, in summary, I almost hit two parked cars during the series of right turns and I kept getting cut off on the freeway even though I thought I was doing just fine. Stupid people these days, 65 miles per hour is plenty enough! Nobody cut me off while I did 75, though... Geez, why are people always in such a rush anyway? Don't they know that one rush can lead to one accident can lead to...well, no destination? Think about that the next time you want to go over the speed limit!

Who are the Travoltas anyway? The news have been quite continual about the death of John Travolta's teenage son. Hmm.

About eight more days until school begins again. What's the point of this so-called institution? Public education, ha. Generally speaking, students barely learn much. I mean, overpopulation, for one. Have I mentioned my pet peeve? One of them, anyway. "Small learning communities." What a joke. Speaking of which, if I really have to do those forty hours of "humanities community service," I will hurt somebody, and I don't think that you like to cry!

"I swallowed all your ideas. I'm going to digest them and see what comes out the other end." Hahaha. From "The Office."

Oh, hey, this lady's dancing barefoot. I think.

Earlier tonight, I watched "Saturday Night Live," and it was hilarious. A particular segment called "Really!?!" with Seth and Amy or Amy and Seth really cracked me up. I absolutely love the sarcasm. Sarcasm--what a way to go.

Hmm, I want to go watch another movie next week. Or, well, this week, whichever day you consider the first of the week.

So, yeah, I basically just wanted to say what I threat I feel like to society when I'm in the car...behind the wheel. Hopefully I won't always feel that way! Hopefully I won't be that way...

I want Puffs tissues, haha.

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
-Francis Bacon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known