Cold Sweat

So I went to run earlier, and because I haven't showered yet, I've been quite cold for the past hour or so. I should have showered an hour ago, dagnabbit.
I'd better not get sick, what with this coldness in addition to all my sister's sick germs lying around everystupidwhere.

So far I've finished chemistry (which was unfathomably difficult) and journalism (which took hours upon hours of reading news online); halfway done with history ("Frost/ Nixon" was actually a really good movie). And...that's about it. Calc and English are left for the rest of this week and some of next week, probably. Then I'll just study, read, and run. Or do whatever.

It is now 7:35. I paused this to take a (long and warm) shower, and now I am a lot warmer than I was earlier. Though, I think that I may have, adversity of all adversities, contracted the cold. Stupid gayy. :(

What is up with the Rose Bowl Parade thing being on channel five all day anyway? I want to watch "Supernatural"! "Smallville" I could care less about. Perhaps I'll watch "Private Practice" at nine; I've always wanted to watch it at least once.

sigh.

Silence is totally not golden.
Just thought I'd let you all know.

I guess that two people can't always be talking, but I'll tell you: I've never believed that there ever is nothing to talk about. Yeah, I'll just cease with this topic now.

Hmm, what to say, what to say...

Oh, well, brevity is key in this one. That, and vagueness.

Enjoy your January 1, 2009, everybody. It won't come again.

Here's something I found on the New Yorker website. I find it wittily hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known