A Spectrum of Emotions

So in the past half hour, I have felt distress, sadness, guilt, gratefulness, and happiness. (No, I am not bipolar. Or, in this case...quintipolar. That's not a word, by the way.) (sigh)
Decisions, decisions. I have a whole lot to unburden myself of, but I have...Oh, look. Time is up. My mother established a 10:00 rule, in which I have to be getting ready to sleep by 10:00. Not that it's strictly enforced or followed, but...still.

I had been working on math homework for a couple of hours, but I still have a lot more to do because I didn't feel like doing any more after my mother refused to sign her name on...something. I really do not want to "reveal" all details here, so I'll just be extremely, possibly annoying, vague. Then you can ask me questions or try to solve the "mystery" yourself. Well, actually, I'm done with the story. And for the next couple of hours, I will probably be tossing and turning in bed, thinking, contemplating this bit of a dilemma.

Anyway, I'll blog a lot more tomorrow, hopefully. Somebody's booming voice is demanding that it's time to sleep.
I find this post very useless, seeing as how I didn't even get to vent...but just look at it as an "introduction" or prelude to tomorrow's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known