Relate and Resonate

"I told her I was lost in this world,
and she smiled,
because she was too,
we were all lost somehow,
but we didn't care, we had, in the chaos,
found each other."
- Atticus

"Don't give up now,
chances are
your best kiss
your hardest laugh
and your greatest day
are still yet to come."
- Atticus 

"Self-love is so important; I don't want to be in my elderly years, flicking through old pictures of myself and at the last moment realising how beautiful I truly was."
- Meggan Roxanne

"Give people time. Give people space. Don't beg anyone to stay. Let them roam. What's meant for you will always be yours."
- Reyna Biddy

"Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have."
- TheGoodQuote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Don't