Camp: Visual Overview

Sunset after the first day of training
The wonderful ladies that were by my side 
Creative creations by the campers

My first time "dabbing"...

Ryan always wore a Superman cape, and made a Superman cupcake.

So excited about mason jars!

"So Pinterest, so Tumblr"
"I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills..." 
Rock n Roll Breakfast 

Teamwork and focus in baking cupcake cones 
Cabin 6 love on Cabin Night--we were "so Pinterest" with our mason jars! 
A photo with the boys, sans "dab"
The dance 
Love these gals (and Trevor) 
Making "spirit stones" in nature/ mindfulness 
The little ones become such gentlemen
Strong bonds and sisterhoods (and focus) in the older cabins 
The boys patiently awaiting next instructions, so well-behaved! 
Better together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known