Irish Coffee

At Che Dun today, I accidentally ordered alcoholic coffee. Last week, one of my friends had ordered what he said was Irish coffee from KFC, and it was delicious--iced coffee with a lot of vanilla ice cream on top. So today when I sat down at the cafe at Che Dun, I asked for that, expecting the same thing. Then when it arrived, my friends said, "I thought you didn't drink. Why did you order that?" So, apparently, Irish coffee at any other place is coffee mixed with scotch or whiskey or whatever else, depending on the place.
NO WONDER THE DRINK WAS SO EXPENSIVE.
It was weird, but good. I was disappointed that the white part wasn't vanilla ice cream, though. It was whipped cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known