Emptiness

I desperately need a pick-me-up. Or even something as simple as a joke. This is what happens when I stay at home alone all day: I get bored, then cranky, then frustrated. And now the Internet is being so provokingly irritating.

But wait! I just got my diploma in the mail. It's actually quite chilly outside...and inside. I want to snuggle up in bed already, but it's not bedtime yet... I think I might regret saying that come tomorrow morning while I'm standing at work.

Work, which I will talk about at another time because I'm just too, too tired to write much tonight. I was too tired (and BORED) to DO much today, really. It sounds funny, I know, but it was just frustrating. That is why it's bad for me to be bored: the more bored I am, the less I feel like doing anything.

I actually miss school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known