How Time Flies

Wow. I just realized that the last time I blogged was July 14th, nearly a month ago. Geez.

Truth be told, I don't have much to blog about, because, well, I haven't done much! Or anything, actually. Here is a very brief list of what I have done: watch "Days of Our Lives" and "General Hospital" as often as possible, go on lunch dates about every other day, go to the park to play badminton just as often, purchase and consume cold drinks at least once a week, and sit here at the computer for the rest of the time. What a life, eh? I try to tell myself so, too, but it doesn't work, unfortunately.

Hmm, to keep it short and sweet, I shall summarize today: Ocean Star (yum cha), Jamba Juice, LA Zoo, Glendale Galleria, Olive Garden, Glendale Marketplace, home. All with "the male friend". Interpret the quotations however you like.

I really need to start on some work.

At the moment, I am playing online Scrabble. It's a waste of time, but I wouldn't deem it a bad waste of time... At the same time, I wouldn't call it a good waste of time. Go figure.

Alright, I'm boring myself, so I must be boring you, too. Hopefully this will be better next time around. Until then, procrastinate as much as you want to!


Oh, and here's to Chapter Twelve!
clink, clink!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known