Weird but Funny

I call this post that only because I told somebody that what he told me was weird but funny.

Transition. As my sister has so wisely written, this season has been one of opportunity and...whatever else. (I forget easily nowadays, okay?) But really, this past month has been overflowing with transitions, both minutely minuscule and gigantically humongous (not, it is not "gimongous"; what kind of word is that anyway?) ones. I know that I haven't mentioned this before, but a while ago, my sister told me that I seem so much happier and so much less "grouchy" now than before. Even though I myself had not come to that realization until I was told of it, I recognize it now. When I do take the time to ponder it, that is. And I know exactly why I am so happy! You should, too. Be happy, that is. There's really no reason for anybody to not be happy. I mean, unless you encounter some personal tragic event every single day of your life. Then I empathize with you. For you? Yeah, I never really grasped the use of that word.

Anyway, it is now a quarter until two in the afternoon and I am really wondering when I am ever going to begin my chemistry homework, which I know will take forever plus a day (or two) because I hate doing labs. In addition to a lab is bookwork, but fortunately the bookwork I can do efficiently. Most of the time. I don't know about today, though, because I am so tired! I napped for about an hour earlier, but that didn't do much. I was up since before the break of dawn (5:46) this morning and couldn't fall back asleep, so I had a phone conversation (no, not by myself) for nearly an hour and proceeded to go out to "jog". I'd say it was quite a productive and pleasant jog. I returned around nine and ate breakfast, then did absolutely nothing as I attempted to do a bit of chemistry bookwork in the midst of absolute coldness! Seriously, it was so cold that I couldn't even write right. So I just stopped and went to nap.

And now here I am, awaiting lunchtime...
Well, yeah. Commercial breaktime now!

Okay, here I am again, after fifteen minutes. And now I have absolutely no idea what to say anymore because there is one thing that I cannot get off my mind, and it is driving me frustrated. How can I possibly do chemistry homework now?! You know, now I wish that I had done all my work yesterday so I could just do whatever (more like nothing at all) today. But obviously, that is not possible. Dagnabbit.

Yeah, so I'll just stop here for now. Perhaps there will be an addendum later on, if I just so happen to find the time. Goodness.

Until later (whenever later may turn out to be)...
Enjoy yourselves.

Comments

Anonymous said…
swell.

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known