Stole

Today.
I actually woke up at 6 A.M., before the crack of dawn in the summertime. So, obviously, it was still pretty dark. Well, not dark, but just that the sun hadn't come out yet. We were supposed to go play tennis and depart for the park at 6:30... but as usual, we cancelled right at the time of our "planned" departure. Since I was already fully awake, I decided to go downstairs and do some "exercise". I had been downstairs with my jumprope for barely five minutes when I came back up. My knee already started hurting. And, there were a lot of birds around (which was pretty unusual), and I kept hearing these noises, and YES, I was freaked out, to a certain extent.
So instead of losing calories by exercising, I just gained calories by eating breakfast! Then we decided to crash our cousins' home. There, I watched "Wedding Crashers"...which was pretty funny. Then we decided to go with them for lunch. Some of us walked, others were in the car, because our aunt couldn't fit all of us into her car (haha).
My sister and I opted to walk with one of our cousins and two of their relatives. Our cousin was walking very fast, we were walking medium pace, and their relatives were walking slowly. And my sister and I had assumed when they said "Golden Dragon Restaurant" in Chinese that it was the one we usually go to... To cut straight to the point: we went to the wrong place. Well, fortunately, we didn't actually go in; we were just standing outside, and I was really wondering why it was taking them so long to arrive. Then they finally called and said they were at the other Golden Dragon restaurant. I was like, "WHAT??" Apparently, I don't know my own location very well.
Anyways, after lunch, it was 1:00, and we went back to our cousins' home, where I actually got some studying in, and then slept and then woke up and watched television.

And, yeah...
The rest of my day was pretty mundane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about T1D

Becoming Happier

Things I Wish I'd Known